This stream is active as of June 14th, 2018. You may be eligible for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP) Alberta Opportunity Stream if you are a temporary worker currently working in Alberta.FREE ASSESSMENT
Meeting the criteria listed below does not guarantee a nomination or permanent residence.
As a candidate, you must:
- Be currently working in Alberta in an occupation that is not on the Alberta Opportunity Stream Occupations list.
- Have valid temporary resident status in Canada that authorizes you to work in Canada, and a valid work permit.
- Score at least Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level 4 on each language ability in English or French.
- Have completed at least high school level education.
- Have been working in your current occupation in Alberta for at least 12 months of the last 18 months.
- Have been working in your current occupation in Canada or abroad for at least 24 months of the last 30 months.
- Have a full-time job offer from your current employer to work in your current occupation.
- Meet minimum income requirements as outlined below.