The Quebec Entrepreneur Program (QEP) is a great way for business people to qualify for Canadian Permanent Residence who would normally not be eligible under other skilled worker categories.
Get a free assessment now!
The Quebec Entrepreneur Program
The demand for Canadian Immigration programs designed for businesspersons is extremely high. This should not come as a surprise given all that Canada has to offer. There are great Canadian tax incentives for business people, Canada has a booming private sector economy and the security that a Canadian Passport can offer is priceless.
Eligibility for Quebec Entrepreneur program is based on the following aspects of your career history:
- You have assets of at least $300,000 CAD or equivalent funds that have been legally obtained.
- You have 2 years’ of full‐time experience running a business in the last 5 years.
- Your business was profitable and you own at least 25% of it.
In addition to the points mentioned above, you must also provide proof of one of the following two options:
1. You wish to open and manage a business venture in Quebec and you will invest a minimum of $100,000 CAD and you will own 25% OR
2. You have purchased at least 25% of a business in Quebec with a minimum investment of $100,000 CAD and are actively involved in its’ daily operation.
Please remember that there are only a limited number of spots available in this program and demand for Canadian Permanent Residence is high.
Working with Canadim will help you apply not only quickly but also effectively. Canadim’s legal expertise and resources will be at your complete disposal throughout the entire application process. You continue with your daily life and let Canadim handle the A‐Z of your application.
Contact our Managing Partner, Attorney Renaud Dery for your personal evaluation of your Canadian Immigration Business Class options.