You may be eligible for the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Express Entry category if you are a skilled worker in the federal express entry pool and want to live and work permanently in Saskatchewan.



Meeting the criteria listed below does not guarantee a nomination or permanent residence.


As a candidate, you must:

  • Be in the Express Entry pool
  • Provide language test results demonstrating language proficiency matching the level declared in your Express Entry profile.
    • Test results can be no more than two years old.
  • Have completed a post-secondary education, training, or apprenticeship program.
    • The program must have been at least one year in length.
    • If your educational credential was completed outside of Canada, you will require an Educational Credential Assessment report.
  • Have at least one of the following in your field of education or training occupation:
    • One year of work experience in the past ten years in a skilled profession (non-trades);
    • Two years of work experience in a skilled trade in the past five years; or
    • Twelve months of work experience in Canada in the past three years (trades and non-trades).
  • Have work experience in an occupation classified as National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B that’s in-demand in Saskatchewan.
  • Have all required certification for your intended occupation.
  • Demonstrate that you meet minimum income requirements and/or settlement funds to support yourself and your family in Saskatchewan
    • Minimum income requirements are set by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).Demonstrate that you intend to live in Saskatchewan permanently.
  • Score at least 60 out of 100 points on the SINP point assessment grid.
  • Demonstrate that you intend to live in Saskatchewan permanently.


Individuals in the following circumstances are not eligible for the SINP Saskatchewan Express Entry category:

  • Refugee claimants in Canada who are claiming refugee status from the Government of Canada.
  • Those residing in Canada without proof of legal status.

The Canadim Law Firm – Let us help you keep it simple

?> });