Electronic Travel Autohorization eTA to Canada and a passport
Do I Need an eTA for Canada? – Electronic Travel Authorization

An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is a travel document required for travellers coming to Canada from visa-exempt countries. Only individuals from visa-exempt countries are required […]

person walking with a traveling bag and a suitcase
Can a Visitor Work in Canada?

While work and study permits are issued for performing or undertaking specific activities in Canada, a visitor visa has a broader scope. However, that doesn’t […]

Free assessment

Discover your Canadian immigration options. Get your free assessment now!