Do you know how to bring your wife to Canada? Do you know how to bring your husband to Canada? Well Canadim is here to help you bring your family to Canada permanently! It’s not just Canadim that wants to help bring your family here either. Canada as a country is all about family unification too and that’s why Immigration Canada has made spousal sponsorship one of the fastest routes to Canadian Permanent Residence. Immigration Canada also does not have a minimum financial requirement to sponsor a spouse!
Get a free assessment now!
Sponsoring a foreign relative to come to Canada has never been easier!
There are only three types of relatives that are eligible to be sponsored by a Canadian:
- Always keep in mind that you need to be a Permanent Resident of Canada or a Canadian Citizen in order to sponsor a spouse, dependent child or your parents or grandparents. No other type of family member is eligible to be sponsored. That means you cannot sponsor or be sponsored by a sibling, cousin, niece, nephew or close friend.
- Unless you are married or common‐law you cannot sponsor your partner. An engagement provides no status in Canada.
- If you are in a relationship for less than two years, and you do not share any children together, you should be aware that the individual being sponsored may have conditional permanent residence for a period of two years from the date the application is approved.
- The types of relatives you can sponsor for permanent residence are very specific and no other types of relatives will be considered.
Get a free assessment now!
Top Five Reasons to Choose Canadim to Help You With your Sponsorship Application:
1. We will prepare your application in the best possible light. This should minimize any questions the visa officer might have and, overall, this should shorten the application processing times and lower your chances of being called for an immigration interview.
2. We handle almost all of the paper work for you so you don’t have to. We will also advise you which documents to provide to prove your relationship status and which ones you shouldn’t.
3. As a Canadim client you are entitled to unlimited phone calls, emails and visits if you are in the Montreal area to our office. All for a flat rate contract so there will be no unexpected or hidden costs.
4. We are the point of contact with the visa office so you can rest assured knowing that Canadim is taking care of any‐and‐all correspondence with the visa office.
One point that we didn’t mention is the peace of mind that being a Canadim client gives you. We have an excellent success rate and we work very hard to get you approved as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Interested in having your parents or grandparents join you in Canada? If you’re not eligible to sponsor your parents or grandparents permanently, you should consider the new Super Visa which could be a great option for you and your family.